Here are guidelines and procedures we must follow to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our community safe.
We must reschedule if:
- you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19
- you are a close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
If you develop symptoms and test positive for COVID-19 within five days after your session, let me know ASAP so I can reduce the risk to others.
Here’s what I’m asking of you to reduce risk:
- Wear a well-fitted mask. Consider upgrading to a high-quality mask when area covid rates begin to climb. Masks that loop around the ears work best while receiving a massage.
- Remove your shoes in the waiting area and place them in a cubby or on the boot tray.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the treatment room. The bathroom is cleaned between each use, and an auto-dispenser is in place for sanitizer before you enter the treatment room.
- Touchless payment methods are preferred, although physical cards, cash payments in exact amounts, and personal checks are also accepted.
Here is what I’m doing to reduce risk to you:
- I have been vaccinated and boosted, but remain cautious. If I have close contact with anyone who presents symptoms, I will reschedule sessions until I am reasonably certain the risk to others has passed.
- I wear a fresh mask and uniform top for each session. I use a face shield when working in close proximity to the head when area covid rates are elevated.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected between each client visit. Additionally, all treatment surfaces (table, face cradle, pillows) have been covered in non-permeable, sanitizable coverings. All client contact linens are changed for each session.
- Fresh air circulation and air quality are the best ways to combat aerosolized viral particles. I’m using multiple air purifiers, an exhaust fan, an air quality monitor, and a humidifier during dry air months.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, I have modified my cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all of my clients. See my policy page.
COVID-19 Potential Exposure Plan
- If informed I have been exposed to COVID-19, I will reschedule sessions until I am reasonably certain the risk to others has passed.
- If a client reports they have tested positive for COVID-19 within a week of their session, I will inform all clients I have seen within that period, and cancel sessions until I am reasonably sure risk to others has passed.
- If YOU test positive for COVID-19 within a week after your session, please contact me ASAP so I may mitigate the risk to others.