Here are guidelines and procedures we both must follow to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our community safe.
If either of us has any symptoms or has potentially been exposed to COVD-19 in the 14 days or less leading up to your session, we agree to reschedule.
Here’s what I’m asking of you to reduce risk:
- If you or anyone in your household are attending unmasked, indoor gatherings, please refrain from scheduling a session until two weeks after your final vaccination.
- Do not arrive MORE than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. The waiting room will not be available, and only the person receiving services will be permitted to enter. Please leave all belongings other than what is necessary for the session locked in your vehicle.
- Wear a well-fitted mask. Bring your own, or one will be provided. Masks that loop around the ears work best.
- Your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature above 100.4ºF, you will be asked to reschedule your session.
- Remove your shoes in the waiting area and place them in a cubby (or on the boot tray in inclement weather)
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the treatment room. The bathroom is cleaned between each use, and an auto-dispenser is in place for sanitizer before you enter the treatment room.
- Touchless payment methods are preferred, although physical cards, cash payments in exact amounts, and personal checks are also accepted.
Here is what I’m doing to reduce risk to you:
- I have been vaccinated, but remain cautious. If anyone I have come in contact with presents symptoms, I will choose to cancel sessions until I am reasonably certain the risk to others has passed.
- I will be wearing a fresh mask and uniform top for each session.
- All high touch surfaces are disinfected between each client visit. Additionally, all treatment surfaces (table, face cradle, pillows) have been covered in non-permeable, sanitizable coverings. All client contact linens are changed for each session.
- Fresh air circulation is one of the best ways to combat aerosolized particles. Windows will be open, weather permitting. I’ve installed air purifiers, an exhaust fan, and an air quality monitor. A full hour is scheduled between sessions for deep cleaning and airing out.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, I have modified my cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all of my clients. See my policy page here
COVID-19 Potential Exposure Plan
- If I suspect I have been exposed to COVID-19, I will cancel sessions until I am reasonably certain risk to others has passed.
- If a client reports they have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their session, I will contact all clients I have seen within that period, and cancel all sessions until I am reasonably sure risk to others has passed.
- If YOU test positive for COVID-19 within a two week period after your session, please contact me as soon as possible so I may reduce risk to others.
If you are eating indoors at restaurants or socializing indoors unmasked, please wait until two weeks after your final vaccination to schedule an appointment.