Lateness, No-shows and Rescheduling
If you are late for your scheduled session, you will receive the remainder of your scheduled time.
I require 24 hours notice of changes to or cancellation of your scheduled session. Less than 24 hours notice are subject to 100% of the session price.
If you do not contact me and do not show for a scheduled appointment, you will be considered a no-show. An invoice will be sent for 100% of the session price you missed. Until this invoice is paid, no further appointments will be accepted.
Insurance clients: I cannot bill insurance companies for no-shows or late cancellations. In the event of such, you are responsible for paying 100% of my listed rate (not the copay) for the scheduled session.
Bunch of other stuff you agree to when we schedule
- I understand that the massage/bodywork I receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension.
- If I experience any pain or discomfort during this session, I will immediately inform the practitioner so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort.
- I further understand that massage or bodywork should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment and that I should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment of which I am aware.
- I understand that massage/bodywork practitioners are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such.
- Because massage/ bodywork should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly.
- I agree to keep the practitioner updated as to any changes in my medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part should I fail to do so.
- I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the session, and I will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.